Rakshit's Place

Saturday, October 20, 2007

QT TabBar - Tabs on Windows Explorer



Some 2-3 years before I switched over to Firefox from IE for browsing internet only because Firefox made my browsing experience lot more comfortable, fast and easy. I was fed up of multiple windows of Internet Explorer whenever I tried to open more than 1 websites.

Same was the case with Windows Explorer in WinXp/Vista.


Recently, I found a software that will make your work lot easier.

QT TabBar allows you to operates files and folders like tab browser
folder grouping, histories, etc.

System Requirements

Windows XP/Vista + Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0

Download it from the official website.

Hope, this software helps you the same way it did to me.
Do share with us any other similar software which you have used earlier.

No comments yet